| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Astara in August is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 64mm (2.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Astara August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Astara, Azerbaijan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Astara: